Direct Eigen Control for Induction Machines and Synchronous Motors - Jean Claude Alacoque
BIOGRAPHY OF THE AUTHOR
Jean Claude Alacoque (Supelec’68) was born in Nantes, France, on January 3rd, 1945.
- He received the engineer degree in electronics and electrical engineering in 1968 from the university level college for continuing education of qualified engineers, SUPELEC, in Paris, France.
- He has been involved in nuclear power plants research team of CEA for electronics, Fontenay-Aux-Roses, France, in July 1968.
- He joined the Research Laboratory in automatic control CERCEM, Lyon, France, in January 1970.
- In July 1974, he was, in the R&D Automatic Control and Power Conversion Department of Traction CEM Oerlikon, TCO, Villeurbanne, France.
- From May 1981 to March 1984 he was R&D manager of industrial electronic products for thermal controls and speed drives in CEM, Villeurbanne.
- After that, he was Technical Director of ACEP for power plant engineering till December 1985, in Lyon.
- He joined in January 1986 the R&D team of CORECI as manager for development of process control products, in Lyon.
- Since November 1988 till June 2007, he was in charge of product developments in the field of the traction motor control and wheel-rail adhesion control, in Alstom Transport, Villeurbanne.
- His research interests are in discrete-time control systems applied to the machine control for railways traction during line voltage and wheel-rail adhesion disturbances and with voltage and current limitations.
- Since 2007, consultant.
JC Alacoque is an author and co-author of many technical papers and patents.